About Me!!!

My photo
United States
I'm a surface pattern designer, photographer, gardener, doing everything with a boho, edgy flair.

Monday, August 6, 2012

"Skully" wins!

I've just been notified that I am one of the winners of "Heaven's Door" scarf contest at Beta Fashion!!! SO EXCITED! Now I have to send them a high resolution image so they can produce my design to sell!

Beta Fashion is an online scarf shop with a difference – they collaborate with designers from around the world to create unique, creative pieces. It’s an open platform where designers are given themed projects and the public chooses, by way of votes, which designs should make it to the shops.

close up of design


full scarf.

And thanks again and again to the fab ladies of "The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design" for giving me the kick in the butt that I needed to get me going in the right direction!! Mwahs! AND also to the wonderful "Mod Group" that I found along the way ;)) Thanks to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment