About Me!!!

My photo
United States
I'm a surface pattern designer, photographer, gardener, doing everything with a boho, edgy flair.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Kudos to MOO.COM and Thank you Staples!

I am attending PrintSource tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited! Printsource New York, The Premier Market for Surface and Textile Design in the USA, holds three shows a year in New York City. The Show covers such industries as men's, children's and women's apparel, bed and bath, kitchen and tabletop, paper goods and stationery, wallcoverings, window fashions as well as other surface and textile design applications.

Soooo, of course today I was scrambling and running errands to pick up some new business cards and large color reproductions of my surface designs. And needless to say, I'm thrilled with the results!!


These are my new business cards from MOO.COM, right here in Providence, Rhode Island (although main branch is in the UK). They did a FABULOUS job, great price and quality. They are super for artists, craftspeople, designers, as they allow you to upload up to 50 different images for the back of the card. Those are actually some of my biz cards flipped over arranged around the front side of my card.


And here are some of the larger color prints of my designs, which I had done at Staples. It really is wonderful to see them in print and off of my computer screen!



These are "Nero" approved (my kitty's name)


After some cropping, into the book they go, and off to sleep I go! 4 AM wake up call tomorrow morn to catch the train! I'll report back after the show :)


No comments:

Post a Comment