About Me!!!

My photo
United States
I'm a surface pattern designer, photographer, gardener, doing everything with a boho, edgy flair.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jardin Loco

I've been a busy girl, I really have to get back to blogging more! Mid-summer vacation time is over, the super-hot weather is creeping in, and I'm back at my desk "working" away on new ideas, doodles, and patterns in the comfort of air conditioning. When you do what you love for your job, it's never really like "work" at all :))

This pattern is named "Jardin Loco", which means "Crazy Garden" in Spanish. I named it that because of all of the bright colors and wildly patterned flowers, typical in my designwork lately. Hope that you like it! All of these patterns repeat, so I think I'll put them on sale at Spoonflower. I'll keep you posted.









If you want to Pinterest any of my artwork or photography, please attach a link to this blog and give me credit. If you don't, I will find you and hurt you ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment