About Me!!!

My photo
United States
I'm a surface pattern designer, photographer, gardener, doing everything with a boho, edgy flair.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Out and About

I LOVE taking pictures everywhere I go with my trusty iPhone. I actually drive my friends or family kind of nuts because I stop all of the time to take photographs of things that catch my eye or spark my interest.

I take pictures for reference for future designs, of color combinations, of unique shapes, and sometimes of funny things and people ;)


Window of "Pinkberry", Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.

"PinkBerry", Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts 

"Urban Outfitters" neato window display

"Urban Outfitters", Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts

LOVE the colors here, buoys in an alley in Rockport, Massachusetts

Felted purse at a shop in Rockport, Massachusetts. MY kind of flowers!

Felted purse at a shop in Rockport, Massachusetts. Thought these were cool shapes, a lot like my designs.

If you want to Pinterest any of my artwork or photography, please attach a link to this blog and give me credit. If you don't, I will find you and hurt you ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment