About Me!!!

My photo
United States
I'm a surface pattern designer, photographer, gardener, doing everything with a boho, edgy flair.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Gigantor Doodle Project

I'm starting a new module (2) of "The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design". A very unusual project was given out that we will be working on for the entire 5 weeks. We have to tack a giant piece of paper or board to the wall, and simply doodle on it for the next month. Kind of like a "walk by doodle-fest". At first I thought it would be a blast, then I sat there last night staring at this giant, blank, white board, with Sharpie in hand. I switched my internet music stream a few times to find SOMETHING to get me going, and I settled on Mozart. More specifically, "Mozart for your Mind".


I'll be posting progress pictures here as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment