About Me!!!

My photo
United States
I'm a surface pattern designer, photographer, gardener, doing everything with a boho, edgy flair.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shapes Around Us, Part Deux...

I thought that I'd post more pics from the e-course, "The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design".

These are all pictures of objects that I had around the house or photographed in the city where I live. I arranged them in themes, and they were really helpful in spurring me on to be more creative in my projects.

"Drips and Bubbles"
A copper lampshade, glass blown balls, glass beads, and fun at the car wash! :))

"Cut-outs"
copper palm tree, cool front porch panel, pierced copper star light, awesome ironwork on a bridge in Providence, RI.

"Triangle Shapes"
umbrella, a tasty Cosmo (winks!), glass decoration, and ceiling of Tropicana Field!

Oh, and if you want to Pinterest any of my artwork or photography, please attach a link to this blog and give me credit. If you don't, I will find you and hurt you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Mary! Put together by you, I would expect nothing but the best and you have done that! Wonderful layout and colors :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks WAM!! :D It's one great big learning experience, eh?

    ReplyDelete