About Me!!!

My photo
United States
I'm a surface pattern designer, photographer, gardener, doing everything with a boho, edgy flair.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Spoonflower Contest Entry for Geometric, Palette-Limited

I just entered one of Spoonflower's weekly contests. It's a really cool site, you can design your own patterns, upload them, and actually get them printed out on a number of different fabrics.  Great if you want to make a true custom quilt!

repeated pattern

Geometric shapes (palette-limited) Using two colors (RGB #a7bb7d and #724b64), with the optional addition of white, create a fabric design that consists only of geometric shapes (e.g., stripes, polka dots, etc). Entries will be previewed at the scale of a fat quarter (21" x 18").

I think that I like this better!

This contest was really tough, it was palette limited, so only 2 colors plus white.  Haha, I just made the deadline too. My sister calls me "last minute Mary". Ha!

I'll include the link to vote when it is posted.

Oh, and if you want to Pinterest any of my artwork or photography, please attach a link to this blog and give me credit. If you don't, I will find you and hurt you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment